Calling the Relationship You've Always Desired - Daytime Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
If you find yourself saying “I’ve tried and tried and there is no relationship that is going to work for me, I’m just going to grin and bear it”, this loneliness is a sign that you are ready to call into your life that which will allows you to be all you can be. Whether you are looking for a new relationship or a new way to be with the partner you already have, every fiber of your being will be saying yes this is what I have been waiting for.
This 2 Day Retreat is open to 10 women who feel called to explore Native American Spirituality in their quest to create a beautiful, intimate, authentic relationship based on love and compassion, understanding and wisdom.
- We will Remove that which is Blocking us by Emerging from Self Defeating Choices and Healing Old Wounds
- We will Invite Spirit into our Lives to Co-Create with
- We will Shift our Focus from Damage Control to "Following the Snake" (like a river) as Your Path Unfolds
- We will Become Attuned to Our Heart's Desire & Work with Divine Timing
- We will Empower every Relationship by Taking Responsibility for Our Own Happiness, Fulfillment, Joy & Abundance
- We will Ask Ourselves 12 Soul Questions and determine if Our Path includes Participating in a Traditional Calling Ceremony to Connect with Our Beloved
Saturday, February 8th and Sunday, February 9th we will meet at the HerQuest Retreat Venue at 808 Carol Ave., NSB, from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
Your ticket also includes participation in the Full Moon Ceremony, "Grandmother Moon I Am Ready", held on Saturday evening from 7:00 - 8:30 PM, Beachside.
The Retreat Itinerary will begin with a Prayer of Intention: Walking the Beauty Way, a process inspired by a poem written by White Star
Education & Awareness Sessions, with Personal Journaling & Sharing, include:
- What is a Calling Ceremony?
- What is a Soul Companion?
- Co-Create with the Spirit within Me
- What is a Belief? How are Belief’s Entwined Around the Truth?
- Cherokee Tradition: Praying with Gratitude
- Soul Desire – Soul Needs
- The Importance & Impact of the Seven Sacred Directions
The Traditional Ceremonies we will participate in include:
- Release Stuck Energies Associated with Previous Relationship Failures, Past Trauma’s
- Spiritual Cleansing Technique
- Medicine Walk – Understanding Omens, Signs & Gifts
- Dreaming with Shamanic Drumming
- Creating a Personal Alter for Contemplation & Renewal
Listen in on a discussion with White Star and Jodi about how the calling ceremony worked in her life.
Be sure to read the blog that explains how Jodi and White Star crossed paths! The synchronicity is amazing.
White Star's words from her book "Calling from the Heart; An Invitation to Your Soul Companion", that Jodi found so compelling that they inspired action, are also included.
For those who wish to continue the journey, there will be both virtual and live next steps available.
*Please note, Lodging is not included with your ticket. Please contact Jodi Hinkle at 774 634 5298 if you are interested in lodging, we have a few different options for you.
- 2 Day Retreat$292$2920$0