Deliberate Career Shifts
Time & Location
About The Event
We invite women who have dedicated themselves to a Corporate Based Career to pause and consider the following:
- When you add up the number of hours each week you have invested in your professional career, would you say you routinely have work-life balance?
- What was the original passion you felt that guided you towards your career?
- Are you still engaged in that type of interaction? How frequently?
- On an average work day, how satisfied do you feel on a scale of 1-10, do you feel at:
- 12 noon
- 5 pm
- 9 pm
- When you calculate an hourly rate on the actual number of hours worked, do you feel satisfied with your hourly rate of pay?
- Does this rate fairly reflect the value of your accumulated Intellectual Property?
If you want to consider a different choice, perhaps a shift in a small percentage of your time is something to consider.
- For some of us, that shift may be investing time in a way that aligns with your original, inspired passion.
- For others, it may be a shift to a completely new experience. Perhaps tied to a type of genuine interaction you seek, or a purpose you strive to fulfill.
- For all of us, the opportunity to begin to create an additional revenue stream, simply by adjusting a small portion of time.
Join us in New Smryna Beach, Florida and explore how to Turn Your Passion into a Prosperity Plan
- Define Your Purpose
- Foster Your Vision and Identify Your Message
- Create Connection – Complimentary and Collaborative
- Strategize Your Customer Engagement Plan
- Understand Your Timing
- Embrace the Value of Social Media
- Collaborating with the genius inside the minds of these women who have worked endlessly to achieve their professional career goals.
- Creating new ideas together.
- Laughing with them, as we realize all the commonalities we share.
- The feeling of freedom from whatever it is you face, for 5 days, to consider a slight shift that may turn into your Corporate Exit Strategy.
Come and feel alive again! Soothe Yourself. Rest, Relax, Recharge, Reconnect and then Consider the Solutions you Seek.